John K. Bonilla
M.A., International and Political Studies, Universidad del Rosario (Colombia), 2017.
B.A., Foreign Languages and International Business, Universidad del Tolima (Colombia), 2008.
Fulbright Scholar, 2018.
Adviser of Strategic Partnerships, Direction of External Affairs, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, 2018.
Research Fellow, Center of American Studies, 2015.
Special recognition for the participation into the Partnership Program to build institutional capacities on Internationalization of Higher Education by The National Ministry of Education in Colombia, 2011.
- Science Diplomacy as a tool of Foreign Policy: Contributions from the analysis of the bilateral relationship between The United States of America and Colombia. (Working project)
- Implementación de Proyectos de Internacionalización en las Universidades públicas regionales: Una perspectiva desde la Universidad del Tolima (Colombia), Editorial Universidad de La Salle, Bogota,2013 ISBN: 978-958-8844-12-1
- Book Review – Science Diplomacy: New Day or False Dawn. Revista Análisis Político, Volumen 31, Número 94, p. 209-212, 2018. ISSN 0121-4705.
- Panelist in the event called “The role of the university in the development of public policies”, organized by Universidad Nacional de Lujan, Argentina, June 27, 2017
- Going Global Conference, organized by the British Council, London. May 1-2 , 2017 (Poster presenter)
- Conference of Postgraduates Studies in Political Science, Universidad de Los Andes, Bogotá, November 4, 2015
- Science Diplomacy & Leadership Program, organized by Arizona State University, Washington D.C., June 21 to 30, 2015
- Going Global Conference, organized by the British Council, Miami. April 29th, 2014 (Poster presenter)